Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy 2 Months of Marriage!

John and I have been married two months today. In these two months we have learned to enjoy life even more! I am extremely grateful for the man I married. He makes me the happiest woman every day, he makes me smile every day. I have lots of things I need to work on but I am trying to be the best and perfect wife for him. Our first two months have just flown by! It seems that it was just yesterday when we were in San Antonio, that was a blast by the way! We enjoyed staying in San Antonio for a couple days after our wedding, still not knowing where we were gonna end up living! Then we decided to not go to Rome, Italy, for our honeymoon, because there was a chance that I could get deported back to Mexico, (I am not illegal by the way, :) I am just here under a student visa but since I got married my status changes so I can't leave the country until that is fixed!) so we just said, "Why even risk it? Let's go to Hawai!!!" and Hawaii was the perfect honeymoon!! We went parasailing, kayaking, snorkeling, dinner cruise and it was just amazing! Then by that point we already knew we were going to come to Chicago for his work and got lucky and found a great area and apartment to live in and after we flew back from Hawaii, the next day we flew to D.C. to visit the Foulgers! His Mission President and wife and that was so much fun too! 3 days later we packed up our stuff... which was kind of already packed from all that traveling we had done, and drove to Chicago baby! And here we are, loving married life. Can I just say the I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!! We are SO blessed! We have the love and support from our families and friends and that's just priceless :) Life is just getting better and better! Two months of marriage baby and moving on strong!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the marriage Gisel! I agree, marriage is the best and time flies when youre with the one you love:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so happy for yall. Very fun times ahead. My good friend Angela said that she met you there in Chicago. Live it up dear. Look forward to meeting you--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Cute! And Gisel, I'm not worried about my LDS friends being illegal! Haha There are enough in El Paso though to go around! I love your blog! Happy 2 months!

    ReplyDelete