Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Talent Show!

I wish we had a video of it but I recently signed up Gisel and myself for my ward talent show. She is really talented so I figured we could share that :).  Well we get there and there is like 100 people which was much more than we expected but the show must go on.  We get on stage and I introduce both of us and have everyone cheer then I say I am going to play a song for Gisel on the violin (I was holding Gisel's), everyone thought that was sweet but then I said I can't play in front of her because I get embarrassed so I made her go behind the curtain.  People thought that was funny but then I said I was cold so I went back there to get my coat and the curtain opened to find me putting on my coat backwards and Gisel trying to squeeze her arms in my coat behind my back like its my arms.  It was really funny because I had to squat more and more in the most awkward pose so that she could fit her arms and actually hold the violin to play. hah Everyone had a laugh and she proceeded to play twinkle twinkle little star while I sang and had everyone sing along.  It was a good fun time. Then I introduced her as someone who really can play the violin and she rocked a song she had memorized and it was really fun.  What I noticed is how much I love how we play off each other and work together...looking forward to life!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!

    She is such a good sport :D

    You better take care of her. She's one of my favorite companions. I wish only for the best for you two :)

    ReplyDelete