Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Marriott Here We Come!

So John had been applying for lots of different jobs everywhere and a few weeks ago he had a couple phone interviews with Marriott Hotels (for their management program) which they all went great and they flew him to LA last weekend for a final interview and so we've just been waiting to hear back from them to see if he got the job or not! so today he picks me up from school and Im making lunch (tuna fish with salsa and lemon.. nothing fancy.. but its really delicious! u should try it some time! and mexican rice :) so then he starts saying a prayer and in the middle of it he decides to throw in "and Im grateful that I got the job with Marriott..." so it took me about a second to process what he'd said while I stood there with my mouth open and a face of "what the heck" and "that's awesome" and "why hadn't he told me anything!?" and after processing that I started hitting him as he finished praying... LOL! it was awesome! right after his prayer of course I shouted with joy! so proud of my baby and so happy for us! I am so in love with him, he's the love of my life, he's the apple to my pie, the straw to my berry and the one I wanna marry! lol... looove him! We are excited for everything thats coming up! Our wedding is in 30 days exactly! cant wait! Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! That's so awesome!! Congrats John! And you too Gisel - because every accomplishment from here on out is a joint effort! :) So where is it he'll be working? AKA where will you guys be moving to? LA?

    ReplyDelete