Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A month away!


Well the big day is only a month away now! It has been really busy with everything going on. Gisel found out that she still has 14 credits to finish school but she is a saint and will finish well. Life is good and we are excited for the next step. Gisel is always great at having something funny to say or do. The other day we went and saw Alfie Boe in concert...the guy is incredible! He is the lead in Les Mis and if you youtube him you will see. We had a chance to meet him and he sang "Some Enchanted Evening" and then said it was for us after he finished singing. Great performer! Gisel is also singing in the LDS General Conference choir for the Saturday Afternoon session if you have a chance to watch. Hopefully the camera will zoom in and show off her pretty face :). Anyway thank you for your love and support. All is well in Rexburg!


 Alfie Boe in concert! Second Row


 The three Osuna girls after Mariel's performance. Mariel, Aubree, and My Baby


Skype Date while I was in LA


Tyler Moss, Me, My cousin John Prichett and Dallas Jaussi on the set of the new Spiderman movie coming out next year. My cousin John does sound for Movies! Great time. 

2 comments:

  1. Gisel is in the choir! LUCKY! I wanted to be in it but never knew when or where to show up! I will definitely have to watch for her beautiful face! :) And so fun for all you boys to play together! I miss hanging with all you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you in the choir, Gigi! I was so excited!

    ReplyDelete