Friday, August 5, 2011

I LoVe 2 See ThE TeMpLe :)

So John and I were called to work at the nursery about a month and a half ago. There are about 13 kids and they all are really sweet. They always have their play time, then snack time, lesson, coloring and singing time! So this last Sunday during singing time, we were doing "I Love to See the Temple" and the kids always sing with so much enthusiasm and do the motions to the song, they are so cute! so there we are... John and I standing with the kids and they start singing:

"I love to see the Temple, I'm going there someday..."

Then John leans over (with a "making fun of" tone of voice) and he's like: "I already went Sssucker's!!!" hahahahaha it was the funniest thing! We couldn't stop laughing! He was so mean, haha I was just like, these poor kids are two years old and he is giving them a hard time cuz they haven't gone to the Temple! I wish I would've recorded it, hilarious! hahaha
Perfect picture for this post haha... (San Antonio Temple, after our sealing!)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha that is something my husband would say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I litereally just laughed out loud. I can TOTALLY see John doing that too! Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete