Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Perfect Fortune Cookie!

So Gisel and I had a long day after finding out she still might have 24 credits to take at BYU-Idaho when for months we were told she would be able to graduate but that is a whole other story :). So we decided after working out to grab some chinese food. When we were ordering our food the waitress asked if Gisel wanted fried or white rice and I insisted on white rice (because its healthier) and Gisel went along with a smile. When the food came out Gisel said how she did not like the white rice and so no biggy we received some nice fried ride (not as healthy). Now this was no big deal at all and I said sorry for pushing the white rice and she started poking fun at me for being too much of a health nut. I said she would appreciate that in the long run ;) but of course Gisel is a very healthy girl too and just wanted fried rice for the night. haha. So as we were having this fun discussion at the dinner table and laughing the waitress brought us our bill and THE FORTUNE COOKIES. I opened mine and it has no relevance to me or my life and then Gisel could not help but shout and smile as she opened the perfect fortune cookie at the perfect moment. "YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT ANSWERS, PEOPLE JUST HAPPEN TO ASK YOU THE WRONG QUESTIONS." haha Well she was really happy about that one and saved the fortune for every future conversation we will have. :) Good times in good old Rexburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment