Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We are back! yes we are!

After two months... or three... we're back! and would love to share our fun times with ya'll again! So we are just living it up in Chicago, we love it! John works 10hrs a day at the JW Marriott in downtown Chicago and he is just rockin it! He is I have to say, the best manager in the entire world. Besides the best husband, and the best man, my best friend, and the best I've ever had! We live in the 45th floor in a great area right by Millennium park where there are events going on every day, its so much fun! We are just loving it! I just wanted to start giving ya'll some updates, John put me in charge of our blog so, if you don't hear from us again, you know who to blame, but that won't be necessary.. I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment