Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Our first 4th of July together was awesome! John fortunately didn't have to work so we went shopping in the morning trying to find a dress for my sister's wedding, then we came home and made some delicious turkey burgers! Then we wanted to go play tennis but decided to go rent some bikes instead and that was really fun! it was the perfect day for riding bikes!

We rode all along the lake and the beach, took pictures and then met some friends and walked to the pier and played some frisbee while we waited for the fireworks show! Then we all came to our little place and had ice cream, chips and salsa and it was a fun fun day! I love being able to spend time with my hubby and do all this fun stuff together. I thought I wasn't gonna be able to see him all day yesterday, since I had to go work (babysit) earlier than usual, before he went to work, and then I had a lot of other stuff to do so, when I got back he was already at work, and didn't get back til late at night, (10:30) but somehow we always make it work so we met for dinner just right across his hotel at a great McDonald's :) He looked so cute and handsome in his little Marriott suit, which there's really nothing little about it, my baby is pretty big lol... so I made up a song for him last night... "You make my day, you make my night, you make every minute of my life, I love everything you do, and that's why I-LOVE-YOU!!! lol... it was really late at night and I was too hyper so don't judge me lol I don't remember the tune of the song or anything else, I just know we both fell asleep after I sang it a couple times haha, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment