Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kickboxing....

So about two nights ago John and I were doing this kickboxing work out from a dvd he has and he kept making fun of me about how I needed to punch harder and how I hit and kick like a girl (well surprise! I am a girl John! I just thought to myself) so then I started punching harder and started facing him and pretending I was gonna hit him and started saying "hit me! hit me! come on!" and he wouldn't, then I said again "hit me! hit me! if you love me, hit me!" then he did actually hit me and I went "owie, that hurt!" and started laughing really hard.. I said I was gonna find a bruise there the next day... The thing is, I always challenge him to do things I don't think he'd do but he actually does them.. its pretty hilarious! love this guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment