Monday, February 7, 2011

On a serious note...

These are just some of my (John) thoughts...as of late.  It is an amazing process to develop and grow with such an amazing girl (Gisel) :). I have been figuring out a lot with where I want to be in the future.  Where I want to work and what I want to be working in.  Its a crazy process.  Some people know they want to be doctors or lawyers...I do not have that direct path of knowing exactly what I want to go into. I enjoy several things. So the big choice now is picking something and running with it.  There are a lot of ways to make money out there.  Gisel is thinking a lot about what she wants to be doing as well and what she would enjoy the most but she has to kind of wait and see where my job will take me.  What I am saying is that a beautiful thing is knowing we are going to do this together and we can talk and pray about this together.  It is not a lone journey for me anymore and thats crazy and amazing to see.  For the longest time I just made every choice because I wanted to and it was the best for ME...now it is awesome to have a companion to talk about things with and make choices with.  I love my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment