Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Day

Well I hear it's Valentines Day today and this is my first one that I will be sharing with the love of my life or actually anyone. I have been thinking about this beautiful girl a lot and how much I love her. First off we have the most fun...all the time. Everything we do is just enjoyable, even if it is just going to the store, she is by my side and we are having a blast. I love how she interacts with those I love, I love how she can make fun of herself and myself :), I love how talented she is with music and how she is always striving to improve, I love how she cares for herself and respects herself, I love her modesty in her dress and in her actions, and I love how she loves me.  I love everything about my future wife and I am learning a lot.  Quick funny story of the day, well today had a lot, but we were playing catch in the living room and I got down to hike her the ball..."Down, set, Hike!"...She caught it and then as I turned around for the pass I just see Gisel running at me trying to tackle me and not pass it. haha She just has fun and enjoys life and helps me enjoy life even better.  Thank you to Gisel for being who she is and helping me be who I need to be. Te  amo hermosa.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha baby! I LOVE YOUUU! I am so grateful for YOU, for who you are and for everything you do for me and both of us! I had the best valentine's day ever yesterday because you were with me and you are the love of my life! I cant wait until i can be with you every day and not have to say goodbye at the end of the night! life will just get better and better sweetheart! sorry for all my randomness and weirdness and everything.. actually im not cuz ur all that too so forget it! I LOVE YOU! my baby, my boo, my future babies' daddy, my best friend and my everything! ur the best! muahhh!!

    ReplyDelete