Thursday, February 3, 2011

you wouldn't do that...

So the same night after we had our kick boxing workout we were both in the kitchen having a drink of water and he pretended he was gonna throw water on me and I said "you wouldn't do that!" and acted so surprised and said "oh really? you think I wouldn't do it" and grabbed the cup again and was about to pour water on me and I was like "ok ok! yes you would! I am sorry!" and took off running and yelled as I ran and said "no you wouldn't!" and started laughing, lol... then he comes to the bathroom and grabs a shot glass and pours water on it and hides it as he comes to hug me and tells me, "you're right baby, I wouldn't" and then he pours the water on me!! So on our way back when he dropped me off I got out the car right away and grabbed a bunch of snow and threw it at him and then ran into him and pushed him in the snow and got him back!!! it was lovely! I actually told him I loved him even more for actually throwing water at me lol... he said, "if that's not true love than I don't know what it is" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment